Rogue is an open, inclusive company committed to fostering a diverse, equitable workplace.
At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make. We aren’t afraid to think big, get messy and risk it all when it comes to creating authentic, innovative products that we are passionate about.
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for the sourcing and acquisition of materials, supplies, and services for all departments (brewery, distillery, maintenance, QA/QC, transportation / warehouse, and office).
The Sourcing Manager is an integral member at Rogue and is a critical liaison between internal divisions within Rogue. Their work helps to ensure manage, efficient and timely purchasing of company wide supply needs in addition to coordination of delivery of goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with external suppliers to ensure the best total cost of goods and/or services and timely delivery for the company.
- Follow all purchasing policies and ensure compliance.
- Creation / approval of PO’s in the Accounting / MRP software.
- Managing supplier issues, i.e. service levels, pricing, communications, terms.
- Negotiate and strengthen pricing agreements for multiple Rogue business groups
- Continuous review of pricing agreements, seek new supplier relationships to best leverage current and new vendor relationships
- Sourcing goods and services for multiple departments.
- Identify, research, coordinate /execute cost savings projects.
- Identify and execute RFP’s/RFQ’s for multiple categories.
- 2-3+ year work experience in CPG; brewing industry preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of purchasing and vendor practices.
- Skill in effective communication and teamwork.
- Skill in negotiation and networking.
- Skill in responsible decision making.
- Skill in analyzing data.
- Skill in collaboration.
- Skill in leadership.
- Ability to prepare executive level summaries and recommendations.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Navision Dynamics, and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in MRP software (Vicinity)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms for extended hours. Must be able to use hands, fingers to wrist for fine digit manipulation. Must be able to maintain adequate vision (with or without corrective lenses). Adequate peripheral vision is necessary for safety purposes, as are depth, distance, and ability to focus. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Majority of work performed is in office. Duties involve occasional work throughout Production space, as a supervisor of packaging, and warehouse inventory. Conditions vary often with fluctuating temperatures, noise, and moisture level. Work in the Production space takes place around potentially hazardous machinery, and chemicals. Personal Protective Equipment is required when working around machinery and chemicals.
Ability to travel 10% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits
Why Rogue?! You’ll get to work in a lively work environment within our brewing headquarters. We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in