Thyme for a new Senior HR Business Partner role?
Job Title – Senior HR Business Partner (Sales + Commercial Functions)
Location – Home-based with some travel to Oxfordshire from July onwards (realistically 2 days per week)
Salary – £60k + £7k Car Allowance
Contract Type – Fixed Term Contract for 6 months – possibility of a permanent role thereafter.
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this tasty business?
They are one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers. They are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner and need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
And what can they offer you in return?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting and dynamic businesses about! You’ll be part of a highly-motivated HR team who is devoted to providing the best possible service, as well as having a good laugh in the process!
Couple that with a pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, the opportunity to work with some of the other exciting brands within the group and the unfaltering supply of food samples circulating the offices and you’ve got a winning combo.
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious individual who thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The right person needs a proven track record operating at a strategic level and business partnering at Director level.
- Ideally you will have worked with client groups across sales and if you have worked in FMCG, logistics, manufacturing or other similar industries this might be an advantage.
- We’re looking for someone who is commercially focused and is looking for a role that they can really get stuck into.
- We are looking for a strong generalist but with an interest in talent management – specifically succession planning, well-being and new ways of working.
- It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge!
- You will be CIPD qualified with a proven track record of business partnering central functions
- You will be resilient to change and fast paced environments
- We are looking for people with some line management experience and the ability to influence and challenge decisions at all business levels whilst building great relationships.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with solid generalist HR experience a track record of business partnering at a strategic level, with emphasis on applying commercially-oriented solutions.
You will be able to deliver effective, impactful and engaging communication and will be someone with great interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues at all levels.
If you can act on your own initiative and work autonomously whilst taking