Apply for this Job
Eastern Pennsylvania Brewery Sales Representative
Helltown Brewing is looking for a highly energetic candidate with a passion for craft beer and drive to succeed. The Sales Representative is responsible for growing sales, increasing brand awareness, achieving distribution goals, and support of key customers and distributor personnel within an assigned territory.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key retailers in assigned area.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with distributor management and staff.
- Grows volume and revenue within an assigned territory.
- Manages business plans for each assigned distributor which including volume and distribution goals.
- Provides a direct line of communication to management and the Brewery.
- Provides detailed communication following market visits.
- Executes beer tastings, special events, and festivals.
- Assist Sales Manager in communicating Breweries objectives, policies, and procedures with distributor partners.
- Manages area budget and market spending for self in an efficient and a responsible manner.
- Ensure that Helltown Brewing quality standards and branding guidelines are clearly understood and enforced by distributors and retailers.
- Use data systems such as V.I.P. and Lilypad to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution, lost sales, incremental volume increases, and points of distribution.
- Provide point of sale items throughout territory.
- Assist Sales Manager in communicating sales data and market relevant insights with distributor partners.
- Attend all sales team meetings as requested.
- Conduct regular training programs with retailers, restaurateurs, and consumers on all aspects of Helltown Brewing products.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Important Requirements and Skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the three-tier system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – self motivated.
- High level of craft beer product knowledge
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or military equivalent.
- Two years of industry experience selling craft beer.
- Strong knowledge of the local craft beer market.
- In depth knowledge of, and direct experience in, the craft beer scene in this geography.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb.
- Travel to various industry events via car or airplane is required.
Apply for this Job